Question

BLOATING
I have a problem with my tummy, im experiencing excessive bloating everyday and often have difficulties passing gas and feel as if im constipated,often i do not feel or have the appetite of eating,my diet is regular,including dairy products,bread,veggies,meat,starch and junk food. i have taken laxatives for the last 3 weekends, thinking that it would ease the constipation,yet the problem is persisting, what could be the problem with me, and is there any over the counter medication that you can recommend for me to take.

Dear Worried,
I think if laxatives did not help, that you need to have a proper examination by your GP to see if you don't perhaps have a partial obstruction in the bowel.