Question

Bloemfontein
I live near Bloemfontein and been reading about sex toys and lubricants - where can I get some?
guest expert on sex aids

Hi Andre and thanks for your question,

I am not aware of any shops in Bloemfontein selling sex toys or good lubricants. However, don't let that stop you from adding to your own and your partner's sexual pleasure - use the Internet. Fortunately there are several very good South African websites that could cater to your needs.

Please take a look at www.lemonrose.co.za - they have a very impressive range as well as great information - and www.lolamontez.co.za and www.dreve.co.za. These sites offer a better range than most sex shops, and will send your item to you in plain wrapping and very discreetly.