Question

blood and cirrhosis of the liver
my brother suffers from cirrhosis of the liver. the specialist cannot proceed to help him because they cannot get his blood in order and he can bleed to death if the operate. a course of vitimin 7 has proved unsucessful. how can we help him to improve his blood ?

Lucasx, I don’t know what vitamin 7 is, but why don’t they just give him a blood transfusion? Find out, let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.