Question

blood blister on skin
hi there

i have a medium skin tome but i am very freckly with lots of moles and they get checked often etc. Since i was a little girl i would get the odd little, what i call blood blister but its red and about the size of a pin head. They would come and go, i have had one on my shoulder, on my leg and i even had one on the palm of my hand. I have never worried about them as they have always gone away and my brother and other family members get them too.
i have had one on my tummy and in my sleep i scratched it by mistake, its not sore or anything but it does have a little scap on it. i was wondering if i should be worried about this or not now because i scratched it?????
Cyberdoc

Hallo tabitha16
No you don't have to worry about this - just put some bactroban and a bandaid over it so that it does not get infected