Question

blood circulation
I was diagnosed with Rynards Disease - blood circulation problem. I would like to know more about Rynards.Please help

Sammy, I think you’re referring to Raynaud’s disease or phenomenon. Raynaud's disease is lack of oxygen in the tips of your all fingers due to spasm of the arteries. The cause is unknown, it isn't associated with any other disease, appears between the ages of 15 and 45, is almost exclusive to women and will get worse with time. That said, it's usually a benign disease with a good prognosis.
Raynaud's phenomenon is when the same happens to a lesser degree in association with another disease. It is often limited to one or two fingers and tends to be less severe. It is also much more common than Raynaud's disease. The prognosis is that of the underlying disease.
The best would probably to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.