Question

blood in dogs urine
my dog is 13 she was suffering with inconstinence and her urine was murky. i got her tabs now she has a big wee with fresh blood and some clear urine.

Hi Twinkles

The possible causes of haematuria are diverse and should warrant further investigation if the medication prescribed fails to alleviate the symptoms.

A decrease in fresh blood and clear urine may indicate an improvement. If the problem continues I would suggest a general health check (access the blood and internal organs), urine examination, x-ray of the bladder +/- an ultrasound scan.

Kind Regards
Angus Campbell