Question

Blood in urine
Good day guys.
I had sex with a condom a few weeks ago. I had this burning feeling whenever i urinate after that incident. i just come from the loo and i sow blood is this serious i search the internet and people are talking about cancer and all sort if strange things. Im afraid to go to the doc
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon and thanks for this post.

It sounds as if you may have an STI which can be cleared up very easily. Visit your doctor or call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on 021 4 222 500 between 1pm and 9pm to find a gay doctor near you.

There's no absolutely no need to panic but do get yourself to your doctor and avoid having sex until this little problem has been cleared up.