Question

Blood sugar down from 12 to 8,8 - am I safe?
Dear CyberDoc,
Thanx for answering my previous query on the glucose tester registering “12”.
After fasting for 12 hours, it read “11,4”. I then continued to fast for another 8 hours after which the measurement was “8,8”.
I know now that I should exercise and avoid sugar. Do you still think that should see a specialist physician, etc?
Any idea where I could obtain information on an appropriate diet and any other do's and don'ts?
Thanx again for your time, wisdom and knowledge.

Sam, your sugar is still too high. A normal level would be less than 5.5 mmol/L, so seeing a specialist physician is still the next step. Good luck.