Question

Blood Sugar Levels
I've had a blood-test done because of constant fatigue. My doctor said that all is in order and that only my blood-sugar levels are a bit low at 3.4 - I also have very low blood pressure. Could this be the reason for my constant fatigue, and if so, how could I fix it?

Di, it can definitely be due to the low blood pressure and even the low blood sugar (although 3.4 isn’t that low). You can take something like Effortil® or Akrinor® for your low blood pressure and if that doesn’t work, you can try following a hypoglycaemia diet for the low blood sugar. You can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you want an example of one. Good luck.