Ask an expert

06 Dec 2005

Blood test results
Had a blood test and my doctor said that she thinks that there is something growing inside of me (not pregnant). She said something was elevated in my blood.

I am really worried. What do I do?
Answer 390 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Hot baby,
I don't have enough info to give you a proper answer. Do you know what the blood test was or where inside you the thing is growing? What is she planning to do about it?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.