Question

blood tests
Trying for baby for 14 months now. My doctor has referred me to see gynaecologist in 3 months time (I live in UK). He sent me a copy of the blood tests in the meantime. I have raised testosterone of 3 and low sex hormone binding globulin at 32. I have quite regular cycles of 28-31 days. Do you think this might suggest polycystic ovary syndrome? How is that treated?
fertility expert

Dear XYZ

The above does not indicate PCOS. A better way to diagnose PCOS is a transvaginal ultrasound, a high FSH:LH ratio or a high insulin level.