Question

Blood Type
I would like to follow an eating plan that is correct for my blood
type (ie A,O,B), as per a book called "Eating Right for Your Type" by Dr.Peter J.D'Adamo. The problem is that I do not know
what my blood type is. The book mentions a Home Test to termine blood type, but that is overseas. Do we have a home
blood test kit, that can be purchased in SA, if so, where can I purchase it. Furthermore, if you have read the book, please supply your comments regarding the eating plan. Thanks

Dear Beverly
I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. If you eat a balanced, low-fat diet and do some exercise you should be able to decrease your BMI and weight successfully.
You can ask your dr to send you for blood type testing.