Question

Blood Type Diet
I would like to know if the blood type Diet works. I' m AB and it recommends that I only do minimal excercise and go easy on dairy products.
Thisng is I' m now in my late 20s and in My early 20s I used to lose weight easily. I only jogged round a football field for about 5 to 10 times (that' s about 30 min max) and within a week I would see a LOT of difference about 1 or 2 dress sizes. But now I excerise for about 2 hrs a day ans still see no difference. It' s been months now. I still weigh the same as in September.
Could I be doing anything wrong? I could say my diet is ok, cereal for breakfast, a fruit in between, sandwich for lunch, a fruit in between and a small dinner. I hardly ever crave sweets but I do crave meaty stuff a lot.

Dear Lebo
It does become more difficult to lose weight as people get older. I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group AB needs to cut out dairy products, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. If you start cut out all milk and diary products you will develop a calcium deficiency, so rather leave this idea alone. Your diet sounds reasonable except that you should be having 3 cups of fat-free milk or yoghurt a day to provide the 1200 mg of calcium women require for healthy bones to prevent osteoporosis. Combine your diet with regular daily exercise and you will lose weight.