Question

Bluster/Ulcer in inside Eyelid
I have a white blister/ulcer type thing deep in the inside of my lower eyelid. The skin below the eyelid is a little puffy and about a cm below the eye is a sort of white puffy area. The eye is slightly painfull. It is not bloodshot. The inside eyelid is a bit red. Nothing has gone into the eye and I have not hurt it any way. This started about 2 days ago. I wear contact lenses. What could this be and how do I treat it. I am not on a medical aid so otc medication would be great if treatable without a doctor.

Aggie

This ulcer could have been caused by your contact lenses. You can insert Chloromycetin ointment, three times daily. You can use a product like Tears Naturale, to lubricate the eye.