Ask an expert

22 Nov 2005

Bock Dude Please
I vote for Dude to be block from this site. Most of his postings are totally of the beaten track and negative.

Dude you may think you are funny...... just wonder how you would feel to be on the receiving end of some of your sick postings
Answer 487 views

01 Jan 0001

Ag, if you don't enjoy his writings, and some don't, YOU block him --- it's very easy to see which they are --- just ignore them. Nobody forces you to read them. If you insist on reading them and then complaining about them, it's your fault, and not his or ours. Other readers enjoy them, and they're free to read them.
I don';t support censorsip except for obvious offenses like hate speech. Banning individual words is follish, and means we can't talk about mixed drinks as c*ocktails, and lord help the farmer who has problems with his mail poultry --- he's not allowed to speak about it.
I will NOt tolerate the proposal to exclude Dude, nor several other people who annoy some readers. It is fast becoming one of the great mysteries of the universe why some people insist on reading every word of a regular posterwho apparently always outrages them --- and then whine about it. What is so difficult about simply ignoring them ?
You remind me of the little old lady who called the police and complained that litle boys in the neighbourhood were swimming in the nude and upsetting her. When the policeman asked where this was, she showed him that if she went into her attic, climbed on top of a wardrobe and used a strong pair of binoculars, she could indeed see some little boys a long way away, who were swimming in their pool without costumes.
Due could help, of course, by modifing his style to drop the rather boring repetition of punanis and bitches. hey're not necessary to the style, and as every good stylist and writer knows, unnecessary inclusions which distract from appreciation of your main style and message ought to be avoided.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.