Question

body fat %
Im 28yrs old, female and I weigh about 65kgs. Im 1.67 cm tall. What IS MY NORMAL body fat percentage ? and what is my normal weight ?

Dear Body Fat%
Your present BMI = 23,3 which is nicely within the normal range (i.e. the normal range is from 18 to 25). For adult women, a BMI of 22 is regarded as ideal. For someone of your height to have a BMI of 22 you would need to weigh 61 kg, which would entail a loss of about 4 kg. Just by reducing your fat intake slightly and doing 30 min of aerobic exercise every day, you should be able to lose those 4 kg within a month or so.
Adult women who are NOT elite athletes have a normal body fat% of 24%.