Question

Body fat percentage
I have been doing between 6-8 hours exercise per week for the last year or so and eat relatively healthy but cannot get my fat percentage down - do you have any suggestions?

Dear Car
You don't mention what your present body fat percentage is and if you are a man or a woman? If you are male, the normal body fat% is 14% and if you are a woman it is 24%. Only elite athletes have lower body fat%. If your % falls within the normal range and you are not an elite athlete, then you will probably not be able to lower it any further. If your % is higher than the normal range for normal men or women then you need to reduce your fat intake. Try eating a low-fat diet high in carbohydrates to reduce the body fat%.