Question

Body Odor
Dear cyberDoc,

I have extreamly bad body Odor, Not from under my arms, but from down there!
I have a constant urine and fart smell, i sometimes bath twice a day and almost use an entire can
of deoderants! I had this odor since i hit puberty, and iam 21 at the moment. The smell is still there
even after 5 min after Bathing. Even after 5 min of brushing my teeth my breath smells to.

I hope you can help me doc, cause i fear if i cant get this resolved i might take my own life.

Iam not sure if this is enough information to make a proper diagnosis, so if you need any other info, please do ask in your reply!

Nobody, the first thing you need to do is to find out if everybody can smell it or whether it’s just you. As those close to you (they won’t be embarrassed to give you an honest answer) whether they can smell you or not. If they say they can, you will have to see a doctor so that he can find out what the problem is. It might be due to something like slight urinary incontinence or an anal problem. If they say they can’t smell a thing, there is no reason to doubt them and you will have to understand that you probably just have a very sensitive nose. If you can’t cope with it, you will have to see someone like your doctor or a psychologist. Good luck.