Question

Boils
Had a boil about 1 month ago. Had never ever had one before. ended up in the doctors surgery where he had to remove the puss coz it was sooo painfull. it was on my inter thigh. there were some a smaller one next to it and on the opposite thigh. the smaller ones left little scares, the big one left this horribl dark patch on my skin. Doc put me on antibiotics twice for the same boil, which he eventually had to extract the puss from. Now i have another one on my outside thigh. I am clean and bath with dettol soup , have never had this problem. What is wrong with me. what supplements can I take to ride my body of this bacteria or whatever it is called from my system/blood.

Dear Boogie
Try bathing with Hibiscrub, put Bactroban on as soon as you see a pimple starting, and ask your doctor to put you on a course of antibiotics for Staph aureus if possible ( Bactrim works well if you are not allergic to Sulphas or Erythromycin)
Let him also check your iron levels?