Question

bone pain/inflamation
Please help, my husband often has pains in his bones, especially joints in feet / knees / back. Everytime he goes to the doctor, they tell him it is inflamation and they give him cataflam. This is just not good enough so I am hoping you can help. What is inflamation? What causes it? How can he prevent inflamation. I really appreciate your help. Best regards.
Date: 25/2/2009

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Inflammation is a non-specific term. It is important to determine the cause of the inflammation to treat it correctly and not just mask the symptoms. Please refer to the following for detailed information regarding inflammation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammation

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger