Ask an expert

20 Jul 2010

Please am working in the mine currently. The mine being so dip inelavation curse me to always have pains on my knees &  joints. Pls, could you recomend to me the drugs I should be using or supplements.THANKS
Answer 395 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Keluo
Please see the doctor at the mines to prescribe something after he has examined you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9247 votes
66% - 17737 votes