Question

Books for developing kids
We've adopted a boy 1 year ago. He is now 11 years old. I don't think he has been told about the birds and the bees. Is there any books you can reccommend for us to give to him to read before we tackle the question? He is afrikaans. I hope you can help us.

I'm not sure about the availability of Afrikaans books on this topic, but there are hundreds of English books. Maybe start with a visit to your local library and ask the librarian what is available. Else contact your local book store. A visit to Amazon.com or Kalahari.com may also be help full.
My favourite book for boys: "What's going on down there" and for girls "My period book" both avaialable through Amazon.com
LoveLife also have great information literature for teenagers.

Dr Elna Mcintosh