Question

bored
I have a wonderful life:I' m happily married to a wonderful man, have two kids, a big house, well paying job etc and I' m thankful for everything.
My problem is I feel like there is more to life, like I could be more. I feel like I' m trapped in a box. The more I remain in this box the more I am afraid to get out. I come up with all the reasons for not pursuing my goals even small ones. I am ruled by fear of the unkown but at the same time I would like to explore myself more.I now have constant back and neck pains which I assume is caused by being stressed.

What more ? I"m not challenging you by suggesting that there is no more you could be or do, but suggesting you clarify your thinking, perhaps with a counsellor, about what precisely, for you, would constitute more. Your comments suggest that you have other ngoals, so you're part way towards them. What exactly do you feel would be risksed by trying those goals ? Yes, the pains could well be related to being stressed and miserable. Try the counselling route, to work out where else would be worth going, and how to get there from here