Ask an expert

14 Jul 2005

Kan u asb my help my borste is baie seer, ek het ook 'n snaakse knop ondet my arm kan u my asb raad gee ek weet nie meer watter kant toe nie
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

If you have a lump under your arm, you need to see a doctor to have it checked.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.