Question

Boxing equipment Cape Town
Good Day

I need to buy some boxing/kickboxing equipment in the Cape Town area, specifically headguards and shinguards, are there places I could check out?

Thanx
Mike
Self defence expert
self defence expert

HI Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. Had to move homes :-(

You will get the best quality and service for all your Boxing and KickBoxing needs from Title. You can view their website at www.boxing.co.za You can speak to John or James directly at info@boxing.co.za or (011) 682 2315. They will send your order via courier to your doorstep.

I will be in Cape Town on Saturday the 9th December to give a seminar. Will be great to meet and train with you there. Contact Aileen directly at aileen@jkdu.co.za or 083 226 1576 for more details re the training session.

Morne
www.jkd.co.za