Question

BOY RECIPE
This is a first pregnancy for me and my husband, and we would really want a boy. I know there is a way of working out the most likely time to have intercourse and determine the sex. Please advise. I've been on the pill for 12 years, will this make any difference of the period it will take to get me pregnant?
GYNAEDOC

There is no reliable way of determing the sex of your child apart from artificial methods. The pill should take 2-3 months to work out. Thereafter it would be the same as if you have never been on the Pill. It can take up o a year to fall pregnant in normal circumstances.