Question

BOYFRIEND CONFUSING ME
Hi All

ME again, hope you are all well. Things are sort of on track with me and the boyfriend, but it has been difficult to say the least.

There seems to be a distance between us, and on Sunday I spoke to him and said that us moving in together on a full time basis does not seem the right thing to do as we have both been on our own for a while and we have to get used to each other.

He said that he is scared of committment and that it has always been him on his own and that this will take sometime to get used to, but he knows that patience is not one of my strong points. I suggested that I only stay on weekends or the odd night here and there to try and give him and myself some space. I also suggested to him that I do not want to lose his friendship and would rather try things this way to see how it works out.

He agreed! I dried my tears and went to get us some DVD's on my return he said that he has been selfish and that he wants me around.................... help I am confused.

I stayed over last night on his request and when he said would he be seeing me tonight i replied not and that I would see him possibly on Friday, he questioned why I was not staying tonight and I told him so that he can have the space he requested.

I really do not know what to do here anymore can you give me some advice please.

,,,,,