Question

Boyfriend left
Hi i'm 23 years old my recently ex boyfriend is now 25. We were a couple for 2 and a half years. One day he came home and said that he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. Two months down the line i still love him very much and he phones me every second day. I was recently in hospital for a nervous breakdown. Today we had another fight and he told me he was over me and didn't love me anymore. But last week he said he did love me. I deserve the truth as he says that I am not at fault for the break up.
I can't seem to get over this man. This man and I even spoke of marraige last year. did he just use me for my money or did he really love. Or should I say does he still love me.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Dear Trucks,
If you had a "nervous breakdown" then you must have had proper reatment from a shrink, and this is the sort of issue you really ought to discuss in detail with him/her. This man really doesn't sound worthy of you, and to blow hot and cold, in an on-again --off-again relationship, is no good for you. There's no way, of course, that I could know ehether he loves, you, but, as you describe i, he certanly isn't behaving like a man who loves you, or who deserves your love.