Question

Boyfriend wanted me to get an abortion
A few weeks ago, at 5 weeks pregnant, I did the worst thing I have ever had to do, I had a medical abortion. When I found out I was pregnant, I was scared, but at the same time, proud and excited to be a mother. But when I told my boyfriend, he was angry and upset, and told me he felt lied to and conned. He always said he would NEVER abort, and yet, when push came to shove, I was pressured into doing something I didn''t want to. He felt like our world would be destroyed and our dreams shattered. But we are both old and mature enough to have done this, he has kids of his own. I feel so angry with myself dor doing what I did, sad and depressed, and have no idea how to feel or react or what...please help.

I really feel that it should be illegal for anyone, or any clinic, to provide and abortion, without requiring proper skilled counseling both before ( to make sure you are helped to make a good decision ) and afterwards, to deal with its effects on you.
Your bf sounds immature and selfish - and why did he blame you for the pregnancy - didn't he have someting to do with it ?
Now you really need and deserive proper counselling to help you work through the situation in which you find yourself