Question

Boys playing with penis

Would this be the appropriate forum to ask about 4 year old playing with each others penis? or is here a phycologist forum that i should ask in> ?

I''ll ask anyway - maybe someone can help in this forum
My brothers 4 year old has been caught playing with another 4 year old penis and versa visa and for the second time in a period of 4 months licking someone elses penis (also 4 year old)

Should this be a concern of the kids not being supervised properly or could something be wrong with them/him> 
Behaviour modification
Behaviour modification

This is actually quite normal behavior in young children. Exploring the body, especially the parts that are generally covered up is very common. The worst thing you can do is punish him for it as he will not stop but rather resort to this kind of play in secret. What you can do is calmly ask him what is he doing and why. It may be more awkward for you than for him. Rather de-mystify the situation than create a taboo.