Ask an expert

14 Mar 2007

breast augmentation
wat is die prosedure om te volg as ek vir borsvergrooting wil gaan.
Answer 421 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Neo
Jy moet 'n plastiese sjirurg gaan sien vir 'n konsultasie - verkieslik een wat gereeld borsvergroting operasies doen.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.