Question

breast inplant
I want to go for breast inplant, I stay in johannesburg(Edenvale area). Please advice where can i go and how much does it cost.
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Chomi, thank you for the question.

I unfortunately do not know the plastic surgeons in Johannesburg or have a list of doctors, furthermore prices will vary between doctors. My advice is to get a direct word of mouth referral or to search the SA Plastic Surgeon Society web page (http://www.plasticsurgeons.co.za/) for the closest doctor. My recommendation is to make a appointments with 2 to 3 surgeons and choose the doctor you feel most comfortable with, and remember to ask for before and after photographs that the surgeon has performed.