Question

Breast Milk after breastfeeding
Dear Doc,

I breastfed for 6 months and my milk started drying up because I went back on to the pill. It's now been a year and half since I stopped breastfeading and I still have a little bit of milk coming out if i squeeze. Is this normal or should I have taken something to dry it up completely. I also took Eglynol for a month about 7 months after I had finished breastfeeding, which is now almost a year ago. What to do??

If you keep squeezing your breasts, the milk will continue to come. This has the same effect as the baby suckling. You should avoid touching your breasts at all. The milk should then stop.