Question

Breast pain
I have this nagging pain in my left breast and was just wondering it was anything to worry about?

Nads, the best person to see with mastalgia (pain in the breasts) is a surgeon. There are numerous causes for mastalgia and most of them are fairly easy to treat. I know that in the back of your mind you’re worried about cancer, but mastalgia is seldom the presenting symptom in someone with cancer. If it doesn’t clear up within the next couple of days, the best would be to see the surgeon and have it sorted out. Good luck.