Question

Breast Reduction Please Help
Hi sexologist, i would like some info regarding breast reduction. My girlfriend is looking at this. Discovery says that they wont pay for the op, only if supported by the DOC. But some people say that even if the Doc supports it, Discovery still wont pay. Could you give some Names of Doc's that perform the op and approx. how much it costs.

Sexy

I can not speak for Discovery Health, so the best would be to talk a case manager and discuss what the requirements will be. Call a Plastic Surgeon in your area and discuss the costs and risks with them.
I have forwarded your query to Discovery Health and if I get a response I will post it on the forum