Ask an expert

04 Jun 2011

Breast Reductions
since medical aid doesn''t cover breast redusction surgery, is there any surgeon/hospital that you can recommed that does this at a cost that the average joe can afford?? Don t have R30k to pay for this procedure
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

This is done by Plastic Surgeons not gynaes, so I'm afraid I don't know.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.