Question

breastenlarging vs hormones
i am 44. The past 2 yaers my breasts keep on enlarging. It went from a b-cup to a DD!!! My weight is fairly constant. I weigh 64 kg. I had 3 children and had trouble breastfeeding, so I did it for about a week each. Could this enlarging have something to do with hormones? What can I do to reverse it. I have trouble getting clothes to fit as I have to wear clothes that is way to big for me just to get my breasts covered!!!!

It could be due to a chnage in hormones. I don't think that there is uch you can do. Remember that when you reach menopause your breasts will probably decrease in size.