Question

Breasts - hormones
Good Morning all,

Thank you for all your responses....yes i am the type of person that loves everything done yesterday...only being 24, i have gone far already at the work place and def going places.

As for the breasts - yes yesterday would have been great, but i have seen Dr Hoffman and she has given me the hormone treatment and she also placed me on the "pill'. If i am not mistaken its called Yasmine. She said i look brilliant and was shocked that i have never had plastic surgery and apparently i never went through puberty. My voice is pure woman and no manliness what so ever..so all good news there. She was happy that i do not smoke and that i am healthy.

A question which i think Tammy or Liesl proposed was that i get more "pills" and use Ovral. Is that ontop of the Yasmine?

Every morning i check if those babies are growing..so far nothing - but it was only been a week (literally)

Hope to hear from you guys soon....
Transgender advisor
Transgender expert

Clio

Well done, seems that thigs are happening for you!

(it also look as if today, I can just congratulate people!) ;-)

I would say, better stay with the medication Dr Hoffman prescribed, not interfering with others also, or at least not without consulting with doc. Specially, also because, I see in a maqil below you are also using hormone blockers - so things will slowly but surely start happening for you! Exciting, hey?

Liesl