Question

breasts sore
Dear Gynaedoc

I had skipped my pill for a day,when I finally took it,the same day I started spotting.

My period two weeks ago was very light, and now a week later I am experiencing a very dark discharge,period,dark red.

My breasts are bigger, I am getting fatter.

What is happening ? Help!!!!

GYNAEDOC

The most likely thing is that your hormones were thrown out of balance by skipping a pill. There is a small chance that you could be pregnant if the last period was lighter than usual, so you should check a pregnancy test. If this is negative, I think you should just give things some time for your cycle to correct itelf.