Question

broken
Over the weeken I found a gstring at my boyfriends flat and when I confronted him he said it was a friends. He has been sleeping with other women and we were to get engaged at the end of the year. He has really broken my heart and feel so depressed. I don''t know what to do and how to tell my friends &  family as they will disown me if they knew I was sleeping with him before marriage. I made the biggest mistake of my life by getting physical with him to the point of having sex.

Sorry, I don't understand. If he has been sleeping with other women, why are you still engaged to him ? OK, it wasn't your wisest decision to allow him to sleep with you, but that's no excuse for him to sleep around and endanger your health and even your life.
And what sort of (presumably women ) friends does he claim to have who he DOESN'T sleep with, but leave their G-strings in his bed ?
And you can tell your friends and family that you found he was sleeping around and lying about it, and that this has left you feeling heart-broken and with no alternative but to break off the engagement. Anyone who chooses to blame you for this misfortune is NOT a friend, and doesn't deserve to be considered family, either.
They're not entitled to know all the gory details, but there's no sense in continuing to be engaged to such a man for future misery, and you need them to know you have broken it off with him for good reasons
As Liza points out if he then tries to stir up trouble for you with them, it will sound like sour grapes coming from a known cheat and liar.