Question

Broken Collar bone HELP PLZ!!
Hi! my name is Alekey im a 15 year old male. I had broken my collar bone about 1month ago...i dont really feel any pain any more but I am VERY VERY consided about how it looks...I know the doctor had told me that it will look better as years go by...but I cant handle how it looks. Could they break my bone again and pop it back in place to make it grow like my other normal collar bone??
physiotherapist

Hi Tortio

I am assuming that it was left to unite in a strange position? There are two options here - yes they can rebreak and reset but still no guarentee that it will be different, or you can change the way you look at it - it is a war wound to be proud of rather than be embraressed of. Chat to your dr and let him know that your concerns are real and come up with a plan.

Douglas