Question

broken heart
My boyfriend and i were living together for three years, one evening he came home from work and told me that he is confused and does not know what he wants, this was a very big shock to me as i had no idea that he was feeling this way.After that he decided that i go and live with my mom and he went to live with his mom. At the time of the spilt up he told me that we might get back together after 6 months, after 6 months we were kind of back together, but things did not feel the same, i found out that he was seein someone else and i confronted him he admitted it. All through the year that we have spilt up he still tells me that he loves me, and i feel that i love him too. I feel sad all the time, i find myself constantly thinking about him, i have these images in my head off him and his new girlfriend. i want to move on but i feel like i cant. I dont want to feel this way anymore. PLEASE HELP ME !

Pre-mariage / relationship counselling needed, or give up on him. If he could spring such a surprise as the 6 month separation on your without warning, he wasn't being considerate, and communications between you two are not functioning well. What sort of love is this ?