Ask an expert

11 Jan 2005

broken nose in car accident
Please help. I was involved in a car crash on the weekend, & broke my nose among other injuries. I am unemployed & need to have an operation. Please can someone refer me to a good public hospital where I can have the op done at a minimal cost.
Answer 472 views

01 Jan 0001

Anon, the best would be to go to the nearest teaching hospital. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.