Ask an expert

27 Jan 2008

Broken scrotom
some 11years ago,i had a fall from a height,medical treatment as a result of the fall showed that i had broken scrotom.i sometimes feel pain that area of my private part almost on a monthly basis.i usually experience quick ejaculation and also have difficulty having erection after the once.My question is:will this broken scrotom affect my fertility as a man.Thank you.
Answer 263 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

I would strongly advise that you have a sperm analysis done and this will certainly resolve any uncertainty that you have with regards to sperm quality. Please note that the sperm analysis result does not in anyway correlate with sexual performance directly.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.