Question

Bronchitis
I do not recover from bronchitis after 3 weeks after being on Ketek and Avalon antibiotics and on neubiliser with Pulmicort and Duoline. Have tested Sputum and blood test but show nothing due to all the antibiotics. What can I do??

Lorene

It is not the first time that I have had this complaint. I do suggest that you consult a pulmonologist for a full examination. It is possible that after the infection your airways are hypersensitive or that you are still suffering from a viral bronchitis. In the interim you can try Ipvent puffer, two puffs, three times daily.