Question

Bronchitis and Flu

Last week i went to the doctor with a burning chest and flu. He prescribed me antibiotics and pain killers and cough syrup. That was last week wednesday, and my anitbiotics are finiished, but i still feel terrible!! I still have this phlemy cough, and the front of my head feels like it is gonna pop! My sinuses are blocked. Should i go back to doctor?? Or can i just get medication from pharmacy like Sinutab or something??

Skinny, I can’t say for sure from this side of the screen, but it sounds like you might need more or different antibiotics. The best would probably be to go back to your doctor and tell him that his muti didn’t work. Good luck.