Question

Brother in law
Hi all

I am in a difficult situation. My b/f brother lived with us a while ago. It turned out to be quite unpleasant. He did not help around the house etc etc. He then moved to another province. He wanted to move back to where he came from and I helped him to find a job. Now the possibility that he might move in with us again is quite big. As you might know having somebody live with you is quite an invasion of privacy. What should I do? I feel like he has changed and become more responsible but what if he does what he did last time.

Why should you feel compelled to accept if the deadbeat, who can't even hold a job or decide where he wants to live, decides he fancies the idea of moving back in ? Can't you just say NO ! ? At least discuss this in detail with your bf. Why can't this guy look after himself ?