Question

Brown - Black Spotting
Hi a while back i had an abnormal pap smear and had some cancerous cells removed, i also had the Nova T380 put in... ever since then i am experiencing Brown to black spotting 1 - 1.5 weeks after cycle right through to after my cycle again. So in actual fact i am " normal"  for maximum of a week - a week and a half between my cycles. What is happening? I cannot see that it is only from old blood? Its been happening since feb - now

You should see your doctor for a full assesment to see what the cause is.