Ask an expert

11 Jul 2011

Brown Blotches on skin
I am in my 30''s and have these brown blotches on my face and they seem to increase and darken as the days go by. Can someone please recommend a product that will even my skintone again? Thanks
Answer 424 views

01 Jan 0001


A product like Skinoren cream can be applied to your skin twice daily. It is used for acne scarring and hyperpigmentation of the skin. Please however, note that it will make your skin sun sensitive and while using this product, you should wear a sun block of 50+ factor.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.