Question

Brown Discharge

My GP put me on Yaz in March 2010, I used it very regularly at the same time every day, but on the 7th of June I started my normal period which i had for about 3 days and after that i had a brown discharge for 1 weeks, i then went to the doctor and he put me on 15mg Provera i used this for 2 weeks and still the brown discharge continued, he then put me on 15mg provera agian combined with Cyklokapron, I used this for 1 week and everything stopped. I went to the doctor and had a pap smeer done and the result came back normal, on the 10th of July I started having brown discharge again which lasted for 3 days, but on the 9th of July when my Fiance and I tried to have intercource I was very dry. I dont know what could be wrong, any advice at all would be very much appreciated!

It may be that the Yaz does not agree with you. If it persists you may need to consider a differnt contraceptive.